purpose目的

What is the point of this blog?

i've never had a blog before.

it always seemed like 2 things for me;
1. a novelty (2010s period blogging boom)
2. self-aggrandizing (who'd think so highly of themselves that they'd think other people would care about what they'd want to say?)

in recent years, however, this way of thinking has shifted for me. I've found that the other social media platforms that I defaulted to are limited to the immediate thought, within an even more limited format and character count. 
That, paired with a growing obsession with documenting all the media I've consumed (GoodReads to anilist to letterboxd reviewing pipeline), I've decided to create a space for myself to write about things.

this will be my echochamber, the broadcast of my insides, a void to scream out into, a routine, a source of normalcy, away from other more obsessive formats. 

currently, I am reuploading the more structured reviews from my letterboxd onto here.

Hope you enjoy as much as I will!


Comments

Popular Posts